Glytone - Exfoliating Body Wash

Glytone - Exfoliating Body Wash


What it is:
An exfoliating wash that leaves the body feeling freshly massaged and revitalized.


What it's used for:
Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash is designed to cleanse and soften the body while providing the exfoliating and revitalizing benefits of 8.8% glycolic acid. It removes excess oils, debris and dirt, leaving the body feeling fresh and rejuvenated. Unique gentle exfoliators softly shed old skin cells and awaken a rejuvenated new skin layer. Skin is radiant, soft and healthy.

I purchased this from for $26 for 6.7 oz and to me it's worth every penny. it's been the only glycolic body wash that has actually worked for me and makes a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin. i use a pair of exfoliating gloves and work up a nice lather and let it sit on my skin for a minute before i wash it off. i can tell right away it's smoothing my skin and no irritation. i've used aquaglycolic body wash, ptr salicylic acid acne body wash and jan marini glycolic body scrub and this glytone has been my favorite in retexturizing my skin. i have kp on my upper arms and on my thighs and i'm very susceptible to ingrown hair that coil up and are a pain but this stuff keeps it all at bay (with consistant use of course) and i now have this product on auto ship cause i can't live with out!